Creating the right opportunities for start-ups
Inspired by space?
We help entrepreneurs to turn their space-connected business ideas into commercial companies with:
- Up to two-year incubation programme
- Up to 80 hours of Technical support from leading experts in the region and from ESA on a case-by-case basis
- Networking access to grow outside your region or country
- ESA BIC or ESA space solutions branding
- Business coaching and workshops
- Fundraising guidance and opportunities (eg EBAN)
- €50K spark-funding for product and IP development
- up to €50K cash funding (according to the BIC, this could be a bank loan or a convertible loan or seed money or grant or...)
More than just incubation
The largest single incubation network in Europe
ESA Business Incubation Centres (BICs) are embedded in a local community. They are managed by local champions who connect the centres to local- industry, universities, research organisations, government and investor communities.
Tapping into this excellence provides rich opportunities to get your product or service market-ready and off the ground.
There are no upcoming events