Creating the right opportunities for start-ups
Inspired by space?
We help entrepreneurs to turn their space-connected business ideas into commercial companies with:
- A two-year incubation programme
- Technical support from leading experts in the region and from ESA on a case-by-case basis
- Networking access to grow outside your region or country
- ESA BIC or ESA space solutions branding
- Business coaching and workshops
- Fundraising guidance and opportunities (eg EBAN)
- €50K spark-funding for product and IP development
- up to €50K cash funding (according to the BIC, this could be a bank loan or a convertible loan or sedd money or grant or...)
More than just incubation
The largest single incubation network in Europe
ESA Business Incubation Centres (BICs) are embedded in the local community. They are managed by local champions who connect the centres to local- industry, universities, research organisations, government and investor communities.
Tapping into this excellence provides rich opportunities to get your product or service market-ready and off the ground.
Ready for incubation?
Find out how and when to apply
To apply, select the BIC that is most convenient to you (see map of possible options "here") and contact them.