Why ESA BIC Austria
ESA BIC Austria proposes a strong support structure with different partners and the hosted companies have access to:
- Zero-equity 50.000 € in funding for prototype building and IPR
- Personalised support by start-up consultants and mentors
- Technical support from academia, industry and ESA
- Access to an European network of start-ups and partners
- Support in the search for funding and access to investors
- Credibility of the ESA brand
- Access to events, workshops and training
About ESA BIC Austria
Launch your business with space
ESA BIC Austria is part of the new ESA Space Solutions Centre in Austria, managed by Science Park Graz, your go-to place for space innovation in Austria.
Meet Our Start-ups
Ready to take offDisplaying 1 - 6 of 6
Aeroficial Intelligence utilises artificial intelligence and big data to increase air traffic capacity, identify congestions and optimize flight trajectories.