Why ESA BIC Austria
ESA BIC Austria proposes a strong support structure with different partners. Companies to be hosted at the centre will benefit from:
- Business development support, advice and effective workplaces for up to 24 months
- Funding of 50.000 € for product development and IPR
- Access to ESA IP for Commercialisation
- Technical Support up to 80 hours through technical partners
- Support to secure further seed, loans, grants, business angel and venture capital as needed
- Access to the international community of the ESA BIC's and to international ESA events
- International contacts to industry players, research institutes and universities
About ESA BIC Austria
ESA BIC Austria is managed and coordinated Austria-wide by Science Park Graz. ESA BIC Austria draws on the organisation’s outstanding track record in high-tech business incubation – providing a unique environment geared exclusively to accelerating innovation and unlocking your commercial potential. With more than 15 years’ experience in business incubation, Science Park Graz has so far supported more than 200 technology and innovation projects.
Ready for incubation?
Find out how and when to apply
To apply, select the BIC that is most convenient to you (see map of possible options "here") and contact them.