- +30 2106300770
WHY ESA BIC GREECE
ESA BIC Greece offers a strong support package with a large number of partners that includes:
- €50,000 non-equity funding for prototype building and IPR
- Access to the international network of ESA Space Solutions, Corallia, si-Cluster members and ESA BIC support partners
- Access to financial instruments and network of investors
- Access to events, training and workshops
- At least 50 hours of business development support, a minimum of 80 hours of technical support and at least 10 hours of IPR/legal advice by the local space ecosystem
- Access on favourable terms to office space and shared facilities at the Innovation Hub of Athens
- Access to high-end infrastructure, equipment and resources, specific expertise
- Right of use of the ESA BIC brand
- Support of the most experienced Incubator Team in Greece that has supported successfully more than 300 start-ups
ESA BIC Greece is a member of ESA’s Space Solution network, the world’s largest space innovation network, offering opportunities for connection with partners all over the world.
ABOUT ESA BIC GREECE
THE 22ND ESA BIC FOUNDED IN 2021
ESA BIC Greece is the place for entrepreneurs, startups, SMEs, researchers and students to improve life on earth through the commercialization of innovative space-enabled products and services in promising areas of the economy.
We are looking for new or existing companies less than 5 years old, GR-registered and majority-owned by founding entrepreneurs that can develop a scalable product or service, devise a viable business plan and secure strong and innovative space connection.
Meet Our Start-ups
Ready to take off
There are no results found