About Cintoo 3D
Created in July 2013, Cintoo3D, a CNRS and University of Côte d’Azur spin-off, innovates and develops technological solutions to help companies and institutions to use 3D reality as a disruptive component leveraging their Digital Transformation. Thanks to its expertise, Cintoo3D proposes software products and services.
- 1047 route des dolines, Allée Pierre Ziller
- Because the acquisition data for modeling the 3D reality are becoming more efficient and accessible,
- Because a 3D model is one of the data that contains the richest information,
- Because the market requires access to information from any location and any type of devices,
- Because the 3D data coming from reality capture is extremely huge and the limited capacity of the networks added to the low computing power of mobile devices, slow its transmission,
Cintoo3D comes to solve this "bottleneck" problem.
We provide solutions to visualize real and high detailed 3D data coming from Spatial, UAV and ground data and make them accessible from anywhere and any device (Smartphone, tablet, 3D Glasses...). Our markets priorities are GIS & Construction (BIM) bringing new capabilities of applications.
Earth Observation (EO) data are widely used in several applications, such as: Tourism, SmartCities, Renewable Energies, natural and industrial risks, etc. Today, by the use of massive 3D models and the need to make them available on mobile devices, these areas are blocked technologically and cannot leverage their data. With our ‘SpaceCloud 3D’ solution, we will offer the unique solution in the Market able to stream and visualize in real time 3D massive scenes in a standard web browser with unrivalled quality rendering. We will bring new capabilities to promote Space images exploitation and tremendously increasing EO data usage. Requiring cheap devices, using less bandwidth and power processing yet providing better quality images, EO data will be widely spread among all publics, opening new exploitation avenues to the benefit of general public, industries and consumers in Europe and worldwide.