- +46 70 6678498
Why ESA BIC Sweden?
Sweden has a unique offering to you as a space start-up; everything from access to research and competence, an international air & space industry, venture capital, to a satellite launch-site at Esrange Space Centre.
ESA BIC Sweden offers you the opportunity to realise your space related business idea and become part of our rapidly growing community of space companies. Each start-up accepted into ESA BIC Sweden receives business coaching, technical support, and cash incentives during an incubation period of up to 24 months. The main elements of this package are:
- Choose among three world-class incubators; Arctic Business Incubator, Uppsala Innovation Centre and Innovatum Science Park
- 50K Euro as a financial incentive
- Technical support
- Access to our partners and experts
- Hands-on support for attracting funding
- Hands-on support to build and grow your team
- Hands-on support to do great business
- Access to an attractive and inspiring work environment
- Meet lots of like-minded teams and companies
ABOUT ESA BIC SWEDEN
Apply for business incubation with your space-related start-up business idea.
ESA BIC Sweden was opened in December 2015 and is managed by Arctic Business in cooperation with Uppsala Innovation Centre and Innovatum Science Park. Together we provide business incubation services at our three regional incubators, with offices in attractive science park environments in Luleå, Uppsala and Trollhättan.
Meet Our Start-ups
Ready to take off
There are no results found