The ESA Business Incubation Centre UK, started its operations in 2011 and is managed by the Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC).
It is now located over 3 world leading science, technology and business campuses, with sites in Harwell, Daresbury in Cheshire and Edinburgh. Harwell Campus alone is home to more than 6,000 researchers, engineers and innovators from over 225 high-tech organisations, and a focal point and cluster for the UK’s rapidly growing high-tech space community.
If you wish to apply for the ESA BIC UK, please do not apply through the website. Contact Sue O’Hare for full application details.
Wish to join an ESA BIC?
- Your idea must be based on space-related technology, expertise and/or application and target the non-space market
- Your company must not be older than five years or you are going to start a new company
- Your company have to be located at and managed from your preferred ESA BIC
How to apply?
- Choose ESA BIC where you wish to locate your business
- Contact the ESA BIC manager (email to: )
- Download the Permanent Open Call for Proposal for your application guidance
- Download and fill in the Application Template
- Send your signed and completed application files to the ESA BIC manager